FIND YOUR NECKLACE LENGTH AND CHOKER SIZE
If you have a seamstress tape measure, wrap it around your neck to a comfortable fit. If you don't have a seamstress tape measure, take a piece of yarn or string and wrap that around your neck to a comfortable fit marking the point where the end touches itself. Lay the string straight next to a ruler and note the length. 16" is a standard choker size. 17-18" for larger necks.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size. If you are between sizes, order up.
FIND YOUR BRACELET SIZE
To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
- 1. Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measurements or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- 2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size.
- 3. To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate measurements below.